Thursday, July 31, 2008

The transition begins

It's hard to believe that I have been in America for a week now.
Just a few days ago I was living it up with my mom in France.

Now that I am back though, I am thoroughly enjoying my double-size bed, automatic coffee maker and guacamole.

I also love seeing and hanging out with all my fun friends who I have missed so much.

Road trip with La and Hay.
Fish fry with Cla.
Dinner with Connie.
Lunch and cupcakes with Amanda.

Such fun times.
I really am blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people.
And I can't wait to see the rest of you!

I wanted to let you in on the biggest happening of the week

(besides finally getting a pedicure)

I bought a car!!

I feel so relieved.

So excited.

So... adult.



I love having wheels again.

It makes me feel ultra American.

And for now, I think that is a really wonderful thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i LOVE the car!!! can't wait to ride in it soon!!

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah! I demand that I be added to the list of people with whom you plan on hanging out with. This is not a joke.

Also not a joke: I'm happy you're back.

A joke: Two tomatoes are in the fridge and one turned to the other and said, "Man! It's cold in here!" and the other one looked at him and said, "AAAHHHH!!! Talking tomato!!!"

10:19 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

yay for new car!

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home