Thursday, November 30, 2006

A reason to celebrate

I'm in the mood to dress up.
Of course, in a LBD.



I'm coming home for Christmas!!

They are lights hanging in the streets.
All the window displays have changed,
and Mariah is singing on my computer.



This calls for a celebration.

Coco Chanel once said,
"A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous."

And I totally agree.

But when its Christmas time she should also be....

laughing,
with friends,
and wearing hats.

I'm positve Coco loved hats.

That's all I need.



1) Weather that calls for hats

2) Friends who make my sides hurt.


(no matter what the weather is like)

I want to celebrate with my knee-slapping friends and my hat collection.
Scratch that, I NEED to.

So crank up the Amy Grant chirstmas album,
and get ready to party,
because I love that I am getting to spend this time of year in Texas.

And I am so glad, once again, that the little black dress is appropriate for all occasions.
And with all accessories: including hats.

Fabulous and classy---and warm!!

Mom, this is the time to bust out the nutcracker sweater.
I'm coming home and its time to party!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND IT'S SNOWING IN DALLAS!!!!!

You were meant to come home.

I NEED you to come home.

I NEED to wear that hat with you again.

I NEED to celebrate with you.

I NEED to sing/dance to Mariah with you.

I NEED to re-watch all of this season's Grey's Anatomy with you.

I NEED to go to Pete's Piano Bar with you.

I NEED to eat cookie dough with you.

I NEED to eat Mexican food with you.

I NEED to be your roomie again.

but most of all...

I NEED TO SEE YOUR FACE!!!!

There will be much laughing, side hurting, and if Jess is lucky...peeing of pants!!

COME HOME (because boy, do we have a lot to do)!!!!!!!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... if you insist on the sweater, Laura will just have to understand!! I got the Mexiacn menu ready, the tree is lite, christmas music is on, Clarie is glued to the window looking at the SNOW, and I am ready to have my whole family home. We are excited too!!!

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and one more thing....

I NEED to watch ABC FAMILY's 25 Days of Christmas.

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, I want to play.

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just for you Sue...

I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Leaves have snow and miseltoe
And presents under the tree

Love you, and can not wait to see you in just a week or two!!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in on all those fun things Cla mentioned! Especially the Mariah, Grey's, Pete's....well all of it!

love love love you!

Texas is so glad to have you back!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

sarah: TAG.... you're it!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home