Thursday, September 21, 2006

Abito in Firenze!

This is just a quick post dedicated to where I live!

I took these pictures the other night after we spent some time on campus.




A little peek at the Duomo through the streets.




A view of most of the city from Piazza Michelangeo.




One of my favorite places, Piazza Repubblica. There are always tons of people listening to live music at night. The gypsy band is always a hit.




A gorgeous sunset over the Ponte Vecchio. This is called the "bewitching hour," you can't see this and not fall in love with Florence!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! When you become a journalist you can provide your own photos to go along with your magazine articles.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Mr David decided to go by the name "sarah's dad".

Yeah, nice pics. If you ever need a back up photographer, I'd be more than willing!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks d.o.
I'll keep you on file.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, I really wanted to try my first comment...just like you showed me! Oh my gosh...those pics are a-mazing!! i miss you and love you!!! lots!!!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cool ! You'll have to show me how to do this. We miss you a lot already. At least we can keep up with what's going on. Sorry you can't come to the wedding.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to have a new post. Good one...keep 'em coming.
Praying for you all the time. I like our alarm system too!

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty!!! I wish i could be there to take pictures of you in those pictures!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Hendrick Family said...

It all looks SO Italian. You are just the coolest little thing being in a far away country. You world travelers are incredible in my book.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home