Sunday, November 18, 2007

Quest' anno, sono grazie per...

Another Italian Thanksgiving.
With good friends.



The spread.
yum.


Kelly, Eni, and Blerta.


Elisa from Fiesole and Lea Anne.


Me, Nicole, Cec, Mistki, Paolo, and Stefano having too much fun.


Me and my sweet new friend, Luisa.

Our Festa del Ringraziamento came a little early this year, but it was so fun.
We had close to 40 students all crammed in Nicole's apartment to give thanks for blessings in our lives.
Great conversations were had and it was really beautiful to have all these people in the same place.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there!

4 Comments:

Blogger D.O. said...

I'm glad that you had a nice and early Thanksgiving, and I'm especially glad (for you) that it's jacket and scarf weather there.

I'm sad however that Matteo didn't go to the party. I've always liked him.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Call me Katie said...

How fun! I thought Stefano moved back to South Africa. So fun to still see him there though. Did anyone take a group picture?

2:08 AM  
Blogger Claire Walker said...

You are so cool. I love bragging on you to all of my friends here about how cool by bunkmate is. You're coming home very very soon! I can't wait--and neither can Joe.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I am so proud of you! Nothing on that table looked appetizing to this mashed potatoes and gravy girl! I can't wait to see you soon:)
Hugs- ang, elizabeth grace and justin

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home