Thursday, September 20, 2007

A little peek

At Via Ricasoli 37 in progress.

We've moved in, but we're not quite settled.
More pictures to come, once things find their place.

Kelly, Emily and I have had some great roommate time getting our little casa situated.
We can wave at the David every morning and I wake up to the sound of cappuccini being made downstairs.

Here's a preview, ignore the boxes....


Living room.

Living room from the other angle.

Kelly and Emily trashing useless things in their room.

Kitchen.
(If you only knew how massive this was compared to last year!)

Entry way after day one of moving in and unpacking.

The heinous wires that I have spent too much time trying to figure out.
Phone or no phone, I refuse to look at them again.

Windows in my room.
My favorite thing!!

A little desk nook in my room.

The coolest shelves in the living room that need some major decorating tlc.


I feel so blessed by this apartment. The way the Lord dropped it in my lap.
I cannot wait to see the conversations that will take place at our table.
I am excited to see Italians plopped down on our comfy chairs.
I am thrilled to be able to cook in an actual oven!

Thank you Jesus for great housing! You are too good to us!

Stay tuned: More to come!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

ya for new apartment!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!
I can't wait to come see it!

Praise the Lord for your own little space.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brava!! The apartment looks so great. Good job with the decorating thus far. I wish I could come plop down on a comfy chair and chat with your girls.

I'm so thankful for such a great apartment and I look forward to hearing about all that happens there. :)

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the apartment!!!! love you sar.
~ash

5:17 PM  
Blogger Claire Walker said...

So cute!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Call me Katie said...

I love it! I'm with Regina, I want to come hang out! I love how you hanged your pic verticle this year in between your windows. Very nice! I wish I could come put your wires together in my magical, not at all knowing what I'm doing way, so that you have phone and we could talk. Miss you!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it.. I just want those wires to find a home so we can talk to you on the phone. Really missing that!

But the place is looking great. Love the windows in your room and show me more of the kitchen:)

Love ya

2:29 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

You sure do have a way of making a house a home! It looks fabulous my love!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home