Sunday, August 26, 2007

Laura's Locks of Love

I am so proud of my little Lou.
She finally chopped off her beautiful Repunzel-esque locks.

It was kind of like losing a limb.
Not only did her hairdresser do it for free, but our entire family was there for the big moment.
Here are some pictures to enhance the drama:

Before



Measuring 11 inches


The point of no return


Detached appendage


After




Bag o' hair


Her new do is super cute and sassy, and of course, she looks beautiful.

Way to go Laura!!
Thanks for thinking more about others than about yourself.
Your eleven inches of gorgeousness is going to make someone's day.

And she's already told me the cycle is beginning again.
Any estimates on how long it will take to grow it out again?

2 Comments:

Blogger D.O. said...

yeah Laura! I've had a bag of hair before, but it was my beard...

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura, I love your new "do". And your beautiful red hair is going to make a precious child very happy. We are proud of you.

Great pictures, Sarah!!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home